Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2017

My encounter with the police

I suspect that an encounter with the police is one of the most frightening situations that most TGs can imagine. Part of the concern is real as one does hear stories of TGs who have been insulted, harassed, arrested, or even injured by police, especially TGs of color. The biggest part of the fear is simply that someone in a position of authority will discover the “real you” and you will be officially “outed”.  I know I always had such a fear and so made sure that I obey every traffic rule when out in girl mode.


It's been a while since Robin has posted anything.  She's changed the name of her blog and started anew.  In this post, she writes about her encounter with the police.  How did it go?  You're going to have to go to Robin's blog to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated