Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2017

An Unexpected Visit in Dreamtime

"Womanhood is wonderful, and it fits me so much better than the life you have preserved. I've paid a price for sure, but I don't regret anything that I had to do. You and I are different in some very important ways D..... , otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation in this howling wind on this cool afternoon."





What a wonderful post from my friend, Halle.  I had somehow missed seeing this blog post until now, and it does deserve to be featured.  In this post, Halle shares a dream she had which involves a discussion between her current self and "his" former self.  Very well written and very much worth taking the time to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated