Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Start of my journey

You know I have been struggling and fighting and resisting and crying and just about going out of my wits dealing with my gender identity issues for almost 40 years here.  I have gotten to the point where I feel hopeless and then a new sunrise appears.  I have felt alone and frightened, then I find friendship and warmth.  I have decided that instead of fighting, I am accepting.








Those who have followed Jaclyn over the years know that she has gone through several ups and downs.  She has decided to take a small step in the right direction (some may consider it a big step).  Check out her post for more about the re-start of her journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated